Epolin is the recognized leader in the development and manufacture of near infrared absorbing dyes, coatings and thermoplastic compounds. Our materials add premium performance to laser & welding eyewear, security inks, light filters, touch screens and night vision products.
Epolin was founded in 1983 and resides in the famous Ironbound neighborhood of Newark, New Jersey. The company was acquired by Princeton-based Polymathes Capital in 2012.
- Synthesis of pure dyes and complex dye blends
- Technical support from customer concept through commercialization
- Products to meet transmittance or absorbance requirements in the UV, Visible or NIR spectra
- Computer simulation to create spectra of complex dye formulae
- Solvent or water based NIR coatings and inks
- Compounded thermoplastic dye pellets in any quantity
Last Updated on 4/10/13